Station is an app that’s designed to house and aggregate all of your web applications in one easy to access location. Instead of having dozens of tabs open with things like Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, and Slack, you can relocate them all to Station for quicker, more streamlined access. Station is essentially a web browser that has a better layout for accessing web apps.
- No more getting lost in tons of tabs; Station is designed to let you switch between all your work applications in one click. It adapts to you and your way of working. Easily bookmark the most important parts of your work and wake up every morning with a clean work environment.
- The unified search lets you find any information or page you have saved across all your applications. No need to bother where you left it in the first place, you can instantly switch between various pages or documents. Think Spotlight but for all your web applications.
- Never miss a thing but never let notifications ruin your day. The notification center allows you to visualize and gain complete control over all your notifications across all your apps. Switch to “focus mode” to keep a cool head when you most need it.
- Enjoy a dedicated space for all your work, away from the distractions of your personal apps. Station is where work gets done. As simple as that.
- Station already comes with more than 300 applications, and we add new ones each week.
Download: Station 1.65.0