Sloth is a Mac application that displays all open files and sockets in use by all running processes on your system. This makes it easy to inspect which apps are using which files and sockets.
- View all open files, directories, IP sockets, devices, unix sockets and pipes
- View IP socket status, protocol and version
- Filter by access mode, volume, type, location, or using regular expressions
- Inspection window with detailed macOS and UNIX file info
- Powerful contextual menu for file operations
- Authenticate to run with root privileges
Free Download: Sloth 2.8.1