ReiBoot is free iOS devices boot repair tool. It can put iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch into and out of Recovery Mode with a single click when you can’t boot your iPhone properly with graphic of USB connector pointing to iTunes. ReiBoot allows you to fix iOS devices stuck in Recovery Mode/iTunes logo, with Apple logo, or in a loop of rebooting.
It can help you solve iOS device boot issue when:
- Need to do a firmware restore while Home or Power button isn’t working.
- iDevice is locked with a passcode that you don’t know.
- iPhone won’t activate, and you need to update the iOS.
- Apple logo displays with no progress bar.
- Stuck in DFU black screen.
- iDevice restarts repeatedly but never displays the Home screen. iTunes can’t recognize your iDevice after an update.
- Reiboot will help to fix iOS update stuck for you.
Just plug your iPhone into your computer and launch the app. The app walks you through the step-by-step process to get your device operational again.
ReiBoot is fully compatible with iOS 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6; iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS; iPad Air, iPad 4/mini/3/2 and iPod Touch 5G/4G.
Download: Reiboot for Mac 184.108.40.206