Extract/recover images, video, audio and text from files, folders, flash cards and iPods. File Juicer will extract images from PDF, PowerPoint, Excel or Word just as it will extract them from flash cards. It considers all files as the peel of an orange which can be removed and the contents extracted.
With File Juicer you can<
- Extract images from a PowerPoint slide show or presentation.
- Extract images and text from PDF files.
- Recover images and video from erased flash cards
- Recover text from damaged files
- Extract the images and HTML files in Safari’s cache.
- Extract attachments from email archives.
- Rebuild simple PDF files into Word documents
- Convert iPhoto’s iPod cache files and ithmb files to TIFF.
- Recover photos from your iPod if you have lost your Mac.
- Extract Flash animations saved in .EXE files.
- Convert ZIP files which have been saved as .EXE files to zip.
- Extract the JPEG pictures from Canon & Nikon RAW files.
- Use it for forensics examining cache files of various kinds, or to “carve” out files from disk images
- Invisibly attach files to images – simple steganography
File Juicer doesn’t care what type file you drop onto it; it searches the entire file byte by byte. If it finds a JPEG, JP2, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PICT, TIFF, Flash, Zip, HTML, WAV, MP3, AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV, MP4, AU, AIFF or text file inside, it can save it to your desktop or to another folder you choose.
Free Download: File Juicer 4.84