BusyContacts makes managing contacts faster and more efficient. Offering the same power and flexibility that BusyCal users enjoy with their calendars, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal to form a flexible, easy to use CRM solution for managing calendars and contacts
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange and Twitter.
- Customizable Views — View contacts in a single-column Card View or multi-column List View.
- Tags — Tags can be used for grouping, filtering and coloring contacts.
- Smart Filters — Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts, creating saved searches, and even applying custom view settings in the List View.
- BusyCal integration — BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal by linking contacts to events in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for tracking past and future activities.
- Activity List — The Activity List displays activities associated with the selected contact including calendar events, emails, messages, and recent social network posts.
- Social-network integration — BusyContacts syncs with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, combining contact information from each of these sources into a unified contact card.
- Syncing — BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS through all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers.
- Sharing — BusyContacts allows you to share address books with read-only or read/write privileges through Exchange, Fruux, LAN, and other CardDAV servers.
Free Download: BusyContacts 1.3.2