BookMacster, the Bookmarks Master for your Mac, does it all. Choose one, two or all three: Bookmarks Manager: Add features such as tagging and alphabetizing to bookmarks of browsers such as Safari. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate. Cross-Browser Syncing Bridge: Keep web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Vivaldi, Opera, etc.) on your computer(s), tablet device(s) and smart phone(s) synced with the same internal bookmarks. Engineered for compatibility with Firefox Sync, Sign in to Google and Opera Sync. Central Bookmarks Store: Keep your bookmarks in one central, well-managed store under your control. BookMacster’s extensions and global access work within your browsers.
- Sync continuously among Firefox, Google Chrome, Vivaldi, Chromium, Chrome Canary, FirefoxDeveloperEdition.
- Sync automatically with iCab, Opera, OmniWeb, Epic, Roccat when these browsers quit.
- Sync manually with Pinboard, Delicious and Diigo.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Engineered to play nice with Firefox Sync, Google Chrome’s Sign In, and Opera Sync.
- Verify bookmarks, fix redirects.
- Find and remove duplicates.
- Upgrade insecure bookmarks to https://.
- Remove URL Cruft such as Google tracking tags.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, and how to sort them.
- Handles multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
Free Download: BookMacster 2.9.13