Bartender lets you organize your menu-bar apps by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender’s Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu-bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender’s Bar.
- Take control of your menu bar icons: With Bartender you can choose which apps stay in the menu bar, are displayed in the Bartender Bar or are hidden completely.
- Hidden menu bar icons: Hidden items can be shown whenever you want, by clicking on the Bartender Icon or via a hot key.
- Show menu bar icons in the menu bar when they update: Set up apps to display their menu bar icons in the menu bar for a period of time when they update. Allowing you to see whats happening, or take important action.
- Autohide: Bartender can automatically hide menu bar icons again when you click on another app
- Works with Dark mode: Bartender works great in light or dark mode
- Keyboard Navigate your menu bar icons: Keyboard navigate menu icons; simply use the hotkey to activate then arrow through them and press return to select.
- Search menu bar icons: You can search the all menu icons, allowing you quick access to a menu icons without looking for it. Simply use the hotkey or control click the Bartender menu icon to activate search and start typing.
- Order your menu bar icons: With Bartender you can set the order of the menu bar items, both in the menu bar and the hidden items, simply by ⌘+dragging the items. So your menu bar items are always in the order you want.
- Minimalism: If you want a really clean look and privacy, Bartender can also be hidden.
Free Download: Bartender 3.1.7