Record any application’s audio, including VoIP calls from Skype, web streams from Safari, and much more. Save audio from hardware devices like microphones and mixers as well. You can even record all the audio heard on your Mac at once! If you can hear it, Audio Hijack can record it.
- Grab Web Streams: There’s an incredible array of streaming audio on the web, and Audio Hijack will help you save it for offline listening.
- Easy VoIP Recording: Easily capture conversations from Skype, FaceTime, Google Talk, or any other VoIP service.
- Powerful Podcast Recording: Customizable source and recording options give podcasters never-before-seen power and control.
- Pump Up the Volume: Stuck with small laptop speakers? Use Volume Overdrive to crank things up so you can hear your audio.
- Adjust and Re-route Audio: Couple Audio Hijack with our utility Loopback to capture audio from one app, adjust it, then send it to another app.
- Broadcast Internet Radio: the Broadcast output enables you to send audio to Shoutcast and Icecast servers for global listening.
Free Download: Audio Hijack 3.6.4