Anvil is a beautiful menubar app for managing local websites. Serve up static sites and Rack apps with simple URLs and zero configuration.
- Serve up static sites and Rack apps with simple URLs and zero configuration.
- Anvil takes your site and serves it up locally with a .dev URL
- No need to change system level configuration files or hack around in the Terminal, Anvil just does the right thing.
- Choose the root folder for your site. Anvil works with any static HTML content or anything using Rack such as Ruby on Rails.
- Anvil will give you a .dev domain name that will work locally in any browser. If your site is a Rack app it can also be restarted.
- With built-in support for xip.io this domain can also be accessed from any device connected to your local network.
Free Download: Anvil 1.1.8