The Adobe DNG Converter is a free utility that enables you to easily convert camera-specific raw files from more than 600 cameras to the more universal DNG raw format.
Digital Negative was developed to address the lack of an open standard for the proprietary and unique raw files created by each digital camera. DNG allows photographers to archive their raw camera files in a single format for easy cataloging and access in the future. With the format specification freely available, any developer can build software that supports and takes advantage of DNG.
Download: Adobe DNG Converter 11.3
Support for the following cameras has been added.
- Canon EOS 250D (EOS Rebel SL3, EOS 200D II, EOS Kiss X10)
- Google Pixel 3 Front Standard Camera
- Google Pixel 3 Front Wide Camera
- Google Pixel 3 XL Front Standard Camera
- Google Pixel 3 XL Front Wide Camera
- HMD Global Nokia 9 PureView Front Camera
- HMD Global Nokia 9 PureView Rear Camera
- LG V40 ThinQ Front Standard Camera
- LG V40 ThinQ Rear Main Camera
- LG V40 ThinQ Rear Wide Camera
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G99 (DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-G95)
- RICOH GR III
- RICOH THETA Z1
- Sony RX0 II (DSC-RX0M2)