Subler is a macOS app created to mux and tag mp4 files. Quickly remux your MKV or MOV files to MP4, or add new subtitles tracks to your MP4 file.
The main features includes:
- Creation of tx3g subtitles tracks, compatible with all Apple’s devices (iPod, AppleTV, iPhone, QuickTime).
- Mux video, audio, chapters, subtitles and closed captions tracks from mov, mp4 and mkv.
- Raw formats: H.264 Elementary streams (.h264, .264), AAC (.aac), AC3 (.ac3), Scenarist (.scc), VobSub (.idx).
- metadata editing and TMDb, TVDB and iTunes Store support.
- Mac OS X/macOS 10.10 or later
Download: Subler 1.5.1