EtreCheck is an app that displays the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. EtreCheck will help you to Find serious problems on your Mac, Remove annoying adware, Get help on Apple Support Communities and See just what your Mac is doing on the inside. EtreCheck is safety and it does not install files in hidden directories, reports protect your personal information when posted online and makes no changes without your consent. EtreCheck will not slow down your machine, will not cause other apps to crash and EtreCheck uses little memory while running and no memory when not running.
EtreCheck 4 is a major new update for EtreCheck
- A brand new, easy-to use interface.
- Detects over 30 specific problems and identifies them as serious or minor.
- An improved text report for posting on internet support forums.
- Streamlined operation to quickly guide you towards the help you need, or the detailed information you are looking for.
New user interface
- The new interface groups information into several different categories.
- Each section includes additional details that pertains to the information in that section.
- Extensive information about your Mac, including detailed descriptions and links to additional support resources from Apple and others.
- Now includes easy-to-use buttons to remove adware and easily fix some simple problems.
- Includes graphs, tables, and images to help you better see and understand the information.
Problems: major and minor
- EtreCheck 4 clearly lists any problems it detects.
- Problems are divided into major, that need immediate attention, and minor, that you can ignore if you want.
- Each problem includes a link that takes you right to the information section that applies.
- The EtreCheck report is now easier to read and includes more detailed information.
- Eliminates compatibility problems when pasting your report using web browsers like Firefox or Chrome.
- The EtreCheck report is now dedicated for use on internet support forums. Any user interface elements, like links or buttons, have been moved to the user interface
Get help fast
- If you need help fast, EtreCheck can run a report, copy it to the clipboard, and get you right back to Apple Support Communities.
- If you need more detailed help with your report, EtreCheck makes it easy to get help from either Apple Support Communities or Etresoft itself.
- EtreCheck has additional help options when dealing with adware or unsigned files to make sure you get your machine cleaned up.
Download: EtreCheck 5.0.7